Setting up your first discord webhook
In the Discord Webhook page you are able to setup notifications to your Discord server.
First, let's start by creating a webhook in your server, which is an easy and convenient way to keep track of your sales, and even share it with managers
- Right click on the desired text channel and then click on "Edit Channel"
- On the left side, click on "Integrations"
- Now, on the right side, click on "Create Webhook"
- Click then on "Copy Webhook URL"
- Now head to the Discord Webhook page
- Click on the "+" button on the top of the page.
- Now, in the "Name" field, give it any name, to help you identify this webhook
- And paste the copied webhook url into the "Webhook" field
- Finally, click on the "Add" button!
By default this will add the webhook and, if it's the first one you added, set it as the store default webhook.
You can do a test purchase inworld to test if the notification will appear on your discord channel now!